My Avator

My Avator

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Thing #7

For thing #7 I decided to look more into the app and website Pinterest. This is a great app/site that I have used multiple times over the past year or so. Using this app you are able to find a bunch of ideas on any subject. 

For example: I decided to search Pinterest for "baby blankets knitted" as I am looking for an idea of what kind of baby blanket I want to make for my bun in the oven. After typing in the search, I am directed to tons of different photos of different baby blankets. If I find one I like, I can click on it and get a bigger picture and more information on how to obtain the pattern. 

This is a pattern that is similar to what I am starting on. It requires you to make many different squares and sew them together. 

**This app/web page is also very good for finding ideas for bulletin boards and story time crafts. I use many ideas on this site to decorate our walls in our children's area and come up with themes for story time.***


 

No comments:

Post a Comment