My Avator

My Avator

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Thing #5

For thing #5 I decided to just start with the top app and try it. This app is Springpad. It's a combination of a number of different things but more importantly it's there to help organize your life. When you open the app you are taken to a home page that helps you get started on working with Springpad. I decided to look and see what all the different features were that this app has to offer. 

When you click on the plus mark you are taken to a new page were you have access to a bunch of different options. You can make a task list, mark down your books that you have read or want to read. You can even scan barcodes! (Red Laser Barcode App)

As you add and play with the different options, they will move to your home page so they are there for you to view easily. I found this out by adding an event today ( My sister's birthday) and it appeared in the first square. You can also change the view and sort your homepage icons to your liking. 

I think I would recommend this app to people that like to be organized and keep lists of what they need to do. This app provides a quick and easy access to all of our needs right at the tip of our fingers. By using this one app, you are deleting the need to jump from app to app to do different task. 

**Another awesome feature is that you can log out to SpringPad on your computer when you don't have your mobile device handy**  (https://springpad.com/about)

No comments:

Post a Comment