My Avator

My Avator

Friday, January 24, 2014

Thing #6

Thing #6 is all about creating and editing documents. I have never done with on a mobile device so this is a whole new world to me. I decided to try Cloudon. 



Cloudon is a app that allows you to connect with four different sites, Google Drive, Box, Sky Drive and Hightail and upload work, excel or power point documents to view or edit. I decided that since I don't have any documents available on any of these sites that I would start from scratch and make new documents to view. 

Word: Very easy to get started and use. When the screen comes up it looks like a regular computer screen for word processing. I did find that typing takes a little longer to do and the print is small so it can strain your eyes after awhile. 

Excel: As with word, this program is also very user friendly but you come into the problem with small print. 

PowerPoint: Same as above. Very easy to use and good for when you have an on the go project to do. 

*** With any of the projects, I should mention that they are easy to use IF you are familiar with them. For someone that has never used the programs, they may be lost on how to get started***

Overall I think this is a fabulous app that is convenient for someone that is familiar with these programs. They are easy to use. Five Stars!!!!

Also here is my five goal completion badge:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment