My Avator

My Avator

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Thing #4

Flipboard or Zite???? I choose Flipboard. Having never used or heard of either apps I decided to give Flipboard a try. On first glance this app was very easy to use and get set up. You were able to choose what types of information is important to you. When you first open the app you are shown your "cover stories". You can than click on the links to open them and browse thru any recent history. If you flip the page you will see even more information on subjects of your choosing. 


I think this is a fun app that provides you with a central location to go to find out about a bunch of different things that you find interesting. I have facebook on my cover page and I like how it makes looking through my feed easy to navigate. I don't think this is an app that I would use all the time as I'm not a person that particularly likes to keep up with the news but for someone that likes to know what is going on, this might suit their needs. I'm going to look more into this app and hopefully discover more about what this app can and can not do.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment