My Avator

My Avator

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Thing #1

When starting this mobile project, I'm not sure what to expect. The Head Librarian in my library has explained some of what this project could entail and I have also taken the opportunity to look back at "23 Things on a Stick" that was launched about 5 years ago. That program seemed to touch base on a wide variety of things that you can do on the web.

I think that this project will allow me to expand my horizon and learn more about what you can do on your mobile devices. I think this will be a great educational tool to get familiar with apps that are out there that I would not normally use on an every day basis. I'm not a person that usually goes looking at apps as my kids do enough of that for me. I'm hoping I will also get a better understanding of some different programs that are out there that could be beneficial to the library that I work it. 

Well here I go..... off to Thing #2

No comments:

Post a Comment