My Avator

My Avator

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Thing #2

I guess that I should have stated in my first blog that I will be using the Iphone 4 as my mobile device and also checking out the apps on my Ipad to compare the two throughout this project.

When going into the video on tips for the Iphone, I thought I was going to know a bunch of them already as I am pretty familiar with a lot of the features. Boy was I wrong. Out of all of the topics that were covered in the YouTube video, I knew ZERO of the tips. Out of all of the tips I found the following the most important to myself and how I use the Iphone:

1. Dynamic wallpapers. This is an awesome function for someone that is trying to get away from the boring standard looking wallpapers. This particular wallpaper moves across the screen. The only problem that I see with this wallpaper is it could affect battery life because it is constantly moving.

2. Siri can browse the web for you. In the video, the guy turns on Siri and asks Siri to find pictures of cats. This process took seconds and before you knew it pictures of cats appeared on the screen. I think by having this feature available, you are making browsing a lot easier and less time consuming. The only down-fall of this particular search is that Siri only searches on Bing and not on Google as many of us prefer. 

3. Unlimited apps in folders. This is a great feature for a mom like me that has kids that like to download games like they are going out of style. This feature enables users to keep all of a particular subject (ex: games) in one area that is easy to find. 

This was a great resource for me and I hope that others think so too! 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment