My Avator

My Avator

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Thing #23 The last thing.....

  • Go back to your thoughts/ideas about  mobile devices and apps. Has anything changed as a result of this experience?
I think I have opened my mind to a wide variety of different apps that I would not have otherwise tried. I now realize why people are all about having a smart phone with lots of GBs to use. I had found out while working on this project that my phone is out of date and does not have the necessary room on it to be able to hold and play a wide variety of different apps/games.
  • What were your favorite Things and discoveries?
My favorite things involved discovering what I could do with the different photo type apps that are available. I like to take lots of pictures and really enjoyed learning how to crop, edit and even shade some of my photos to give them more appeal. This is something that I will continue to use in the future. 
  • How did you connect with others doing the 23 Mobile Things?
I did not really connect with others while doing this project. I did have discussions with my boss on the different apps and what she was working on. I found it interesting to look at different people's blogs to see what they had discovered compared to what I discovered on the different things. It is always nice to know that you aren't the only one out there that doesn't know about some of the apps that are available. 
  • Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I was surprised that this program had so many different apps that you could try out. You could really tell that someone did their homework when it came to putting this project together. I was also surprised by the amount of time that I had to put into it but was glad to learn alot of different things about a wide variety of apps. 
  • What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or content?
I think the format and content was very good. Everything was easy to understand and any information was easy to find. 
  • If we offered a another 23 Things program like this in the future would you participate?
If another program like this was offered, I would definitely do it again. It gives my brain something to think about 
  • How would you describe your learning experience in one word or in one sentence, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities to others?
 Interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment