My Avator

My Avator

Monday, June 2, 2014

Thing #16

For the audio app, I decided to let my daughters play around with it and see what they could do with the different audio equipment that was available on the thing list. 

Audioboo: Audioboo was very simple to use and allowed the user to record up to three minutes of audio. For my children this was not enough time because they like to sing and they could sing for hours. It was fun to use never the less but I don't see much use for it myself. I don't find myself needing to record anything that would only be three minutes long. If the app allowed for more recording time, I could see students using it to record a lecture or something of that manner. 

iPatio: This app is an absolute keeper. You are able to record up to 60 minutes of audio which really makes it worth the download. This app has provided endless hours of non-stop entertainment for my kids as they keep singing songs and will re-playing them over and over again. If I was more technology smart I would download one on here but I'm not that good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment