My Avator

My Avator

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Thing #21

Thing #21 is all about an app that you love. For starters I am not a big game player and don't like to waste my time with these apps so if I had to pick a favorite app I would have to chose........ Netflix. 
 
The reason I really like this app is because it is easy to use and convenient when I'm looking for something to watch while I knit. I'm been working very hard on infant hats and an currently working on a child's hat so I find it entertaining to listen/watch some tv shows from my mobile device.

Another app that I use on a frequent basis is Google Calendar. This app is a great way for my to check my work schedule or even schedule appointments. It is very convenient when you are on the go and want to make plans with people because you can check at the click of a button. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment