My Avator

My Avator

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Thing #18

 For thing #18, I have never chose to use any of these apps previously so I decided to go with a few that sounded fun for my whole family to enjoy and learn from.

Eat this not that: This game is all about picking the food that you think is the healthier choice. The more you guess correctly, the more points that you score. You can play in a casual mode where you go through the pictures slowly or the speed mode where you are playing against the clock. This game is pretty fun if you are looking to waste time. I don't think you are going to learn a whole lot while doing the speed mode because you are just picking fast so you can get a high score. Great options and lots of choices for a free game. 

MyScript Calculator: This is an app that I was able to use on an iPad. It is really neat how it enables you to write your own math problems and then solves them for you as like a calculator. The only problem that I had with this app is it's inability to read some of the stuff that I had written. It can't always distinguish what I have written so it guesses what it could be. Other than that a great app if you are looking to use a calculator do complex problems. 

Little Learner's Play n' Learn: This looked like a very fun app for my kids to play with but unfortunately I was unable to get this to download the two times that I tried it. :(

 

No comments:

Post a Comment