My Avator

My Avator

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thing #17

For thing #17 I decided to give the app NNC Now a chance because the news is always good to know and with the weather we have had lately it's not a bad idea to know what is going on there either. I found this app extremely user friendly. It was easy to download and very easy to navigate. I was able to view everything from the top news to sports and everything in-between. I think this app is a great one to have on your phone because it is like having a newscaster at the palm of your hands. I think this app also is a great way to have a conversation starter. Many of the people that go into the library are of the older generation and the news and weather is a great topic to bring up when you don't know what else to say ( besides talking about books that is ). I'm glad that I gave this app a good try and will definitely be keeping it on my phone.

I looked at a wide variety of the other apps and have decided to for-go those apps as most of them have to do with stuff down in the southern part of the state. I am way up in Northern Minnesota and have no use for a lot of the information. I'm sure they are great apps for people that live in that area or who plan on visiting that area frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment