My Avator

My Avator

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Thing #15

InfoGraphics.... Never heard of the term before. Apparently Infographics is a hot new buzz word that allows you to display information visually. This sounds interesting so let's give it a try...

 
info.Graphics: At first glance after downloading the app, it reminded me of a variety of different flyers showing off what was going on or information that they had collected. I must say that they are very neatly done. After multiply tries to get this app to open and run, I have given up. It would let me do anything. So much for learning.....

(Throughout this process, I did have trouble with the app as it kept on closing on me and freezing up :( Not something that you want with an app that you are using. It could just be my device?? I don't know for sure.) 

If the app worked it seems like a great resource that you can use to advertise different programs that are going on at the library. It is creative and very colorful. It provides a great opportunity to get the word out there via virtual network sites. This would be a great tool to use when posting new information on a library Facebook page!

**Note** I was unable to find the apps, Visualize Free and Infographics Hub. They must not have these apps available anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment