My Avator

My Avator

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thing #14

Thing #14 is all about videos and making videos. I'm not a big fan of the whole "selfie" thing so in order to get this one done I'm going to let my kids experiment with it and see how it goes. 

 Vine: I have to say one of the first things that surprised me about this app was the fact that it made you confirm that you are over the age of 17 due to the material of Vine. I thought this was a little odd but any who... Here was my experience with this app. First off I was really surprised that this was a feed type app. It allows lots of people to view your videos. I don't think I will be posting anything virally due to this. Another thing I noticed is that it only allows you to find friends via Twitter or email and for someone like me that uses Facebook more than the other two options, I'm tough out of luck finding friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment