My Avator

My Avator

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Thing #13

For thing #13, it is all focused on presentations. I have never done anything like this on my phone but think it is an interesting concept. I have done many presentations on my computer at home and I find this extremely fun and easy to do. It is a great way to make a presentation and get your point across. 

Deck Slideshow Presentations:  At first glance, I find this extremely confusing to use. So I decided to watch the introduction video which explains what "deck" is all about.After watching the introduction video, I have to admit that I'm still a little confused. After messing around with it for a little bit, I got the concept of how to make a presentation. I have to say that this is a neat little app but it's not something that I will probably use in the future. I find power point presentations on the computer so much easier to use and more user friendly. 

Here is a good website that I came upon to help explain what deck is all about and how to use it more effectively: http://deck.in/

Educreations: I tried to find this app because it looked like it might be interesting. Unfortunately, I could not find it in the app store on my iPhone. Boo :(




No comments:

Post a Comment