My Avator

My Avator

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Thing #22 Discovering Apps

When it comes to discovering different apps, I have never been one to cruise through the app store and see what is available, my daughters do that way too much as it is. If I go to the app store, I go there with a purpose. This thing is all about discovering apps that are out there so here we go......

Apps Gone Free: So on my free issue today we have Fairway Solitaire, Game of War, Worm Run, aremaC, Spendee, Toca Mini, Neon Thrust, Photo Transfer Pro, DOOO, StillShot and TopNotes Pro. Decisions, decisions. I think I'm going to try Worm Run as my four year old loves worms. They are her "friends" as she puts it. Here goes nothing...

Worm Run: This game is all about staying away from the worm. You have to collect different items as you pass through the game and complete each mission. Sounds easy enough. That worm is fast and before you know it.... it attacks!!! This is a fun game to play if you are looking to waste time. It is very easy to play and just requires a swipe of a finder to keep the game going. 

I think I have had all the fun on this app for the day............

No comments:

Post a Comment