My Avator

My Avator

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Thing #9 AGAIN!!!


At this point I am not a happy camper... I just deleted my post on accident so here I go again starting over.....

Color Splurge: This app is designed for you to color in areas of the picture of your choosing to make certain areas stand out. (see pics below) My experience with this app is that is very easy to use but seems be a tad difficult to do on an iPhone due to the fact that the screen is so small and you have to use your finger to do the shading. On a bigger device this app may be more enjoyable and easier to use. It was fun to try it out and it does really make a picture stand out. 


 LINE Camera: I love this app!!! This app is designed to allow you to edit you photos by changing the color of the picture, adding frames and even text. You can also get technical with it and make changes to peoples faces if you so desire. The pictures below are examples of what I did with the app. I mostly used the color enhancer, frame and text designs. This app is a lot of fun that can take a lot of time if you want to go through the hundreds of designs that they have for you to choose from. I'm definitely keeping this app on my phone for future use.





1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed playing around with LINE camera and Color Splurge, too. I agree that using Color Splurge on my phone screen was a little challenging, but I like the possibilities! Great photos and use of both apps! Thanks for sharing! If you are interested, here's my 23 Mobile Things Blog post for Thing 9: http://szsrocks.blogspot.com/2014/02/23-mobile-things-thing-9-taking-editing.html

    ReplyDelete