My Avator

My Avator

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Thing #12.... I feel like we are Dr. Suess lol






iStorybooks: On the particular thing, I had never heard of any of the apps so I decided to start with one that sounded interesting to me. This app caught my eye because I have two daughters at home that love to read different stories and we come into problems sometimes when we run out of books to read over the long weekend. I thought this app would be wonderful as it has books on hand for that time of need. When opening this app I was surprised that you only got a few free books to read unless you wanted to purchase more. The books were also more educational than I was looking for but enjoyable non-the-less.

Pros: 1. Great pictures
2. Educational 
3. Great story lines

Cons: 1. Small text to read
2. Few books to choose from
3. All educational books for the most part. 





No comments:

Post a Comment