My Avator

My Avator

Monday, February 10, 2014

Thing #10

Snapchat: Snapchat is an app that allows you to take a photo and than send it to your friends but the catch is, they can only view it for 10 seconds and than it's gone forever. My sister introduced me to this app months ago. I downloaded it, used it for a week and really decided that I didn't see the point in it so away it went. I know a lot of people use it but I'm not a fan. The webpage below is a great article on how not to embarrass yourself on snapchat that was posted in the 23 mobile things twitter feed. 


http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/01/how-not-to-embarrass-yourself-on-snapchat-the-millennial-guide-for-olds/283329/ 

Instagram: This app was really neat and gives you a new way at uploading your photos to the web. I have seen other people use this app through Facebook but had never before tried it myself. During the weekend I took some photos on Instagram and played around with them a little bit to get the feel of it. 

There is different filters you can use to change the way that your photo looks too which is something I really like. This is a great app and I will definitely be keeping it on my phone.



No comments:

Post a Comment